Rebuilding Lives: Your Support Matters
Join Us in Restoring Hope, Rebuilding Communities and Forging Safety
Against a backdrop of a raging war in Israel, with unspeakable horrors, devastating violence and destruction being perpetrated by the terrorist group Hamas and its collaborators, a collective of local and international leaders in various domains have joined together under the co-leadership and co-management of Dr. Dan Lavi, PHD, and Mr. Yigal Sha’ked, to establish a non-profit initiative with the focus on supporting post-war recovery and broad-based rehabilitation of infrastructure, assets and human capital, restoring communities, reconnecting people with each other (abductees/ MIAs), rebuilding the housing stock for displaced citizens, promoting security of communities.
Across all sectors, Dr. Dan Lavi, PHD, and Mr. Yigal Sha’ked would act under the general guiding principle: ‘building back better'. The initiative will not solely focus on rebuilding what has been destroyed, healing the scars of war, and forging a sanctuary of safety, but also on investing in a future that is forward-thinking so we can lay the foundation for the succeeding generations to thrive.
The donations are being facilitated by Haifa Foundation, a prominent public, not-for-profit charitable organization established in 1983, based in Israel with branches in the US and Canada.
How Your Donation Empowers Change
- Restoring Infrastructure and Assets: Your contribution helps rebuild the foundation of communities, restoring schools and hospitals which were demolished, fund essential medical supplies and devices and reconstruct infrastructure that is essential for thriving
- Providing Safe Housing for Displaced Citizens: Your support helps rebuild homes for displaced citizens, reconstruct damaged houses, and providing household items, which were demolished giving them the safety and security they deserve.
- Reconnecting Families and Lives: We prioritize efforts to fund the efforts to locate and reunite abductees and missing individuals with their families, in hope of offering solace and a chance to rebuild their lives.
- Fostering Community Security: Your contribution will be used to facilitate initiatives that promote safety and security within communities, providing hand to hand and basic combat training to women and children by ensuring a stable environment for all.
- Fostering Adoption: Your support helps families to fund adoption of children and other individuals who suffered grave losses.
- Dealing with the Trauma of Violence: Providing systematic emotional, medical and physical support and involving local experts to assist victims dealing with the trauma of violence, displacement and horrific experiences of war.
We will align the design and components of our assistance in coordination with governmental recovery plans and other NGOs' and private initiatives’ plans to avoid duplications in support and most efficient allocation of resources.
You can ask us to designate your donation for a specific purpose or allocate it to a specific purpose. You can contact us by reaching out to the following email, with “Iron Swords” captioned in the title:
Please use the applicable contact details below in order to receive a letter as proof of his or her donation to claim a tax deduction.
BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF LONG ISLAND
1049 PARK BOULEVARD
MASSAPEQUA PARK. NY 11762
ACCOUNT NAME: HAIFA FOUNDATION NORTH AMERICA, INC
U.S. Contact Details:
HAIFA FOUNDATION NORTH AMERICA, INC.
c/o GATES & GOLDSTEIN, LLP.
2 MAIN STREET
ROSLYN, NY 11576
THE CANADIAN COMMITEE FORTHE HAIFA FOUNDATION
10660 YONGE STREET PO BOX 30528 TEL:(647) 430-7743
RICHMOND HILL ,ONTARIO
Transit no. 10802
Institution no. 004
Account no. 5202538.
Haifa Foundation ('הקרן לחיפה')
BANK: Bank Leumi le-Israel B.M. at Branch No. 702
IBAN Number: IL54010702000000583149.
Support us by PAYPAL